A reflection of beauty and fluidity found in the natural world, this bar cabinet mixes organic materials with the soft sheen of metal. Touch-latch doors are crafted with textured acrylic panels that recall the flow of a meandering river. Elevating function, a flip top lets you access space for pouring and mixing, while a removable stone tray slides under the interior drawer for ease of serving. Offers abundant storage with adjustable glass shelves and a drawer for keeping mixing tools, coasters, and linens. A single LED light illuminates the work surface, and for added ambiance, an LED-lit interior emits a soft glow behind the decorative inset door panels.
- Frame is highly distressed Pine solids and Fir veneers finished in Driftwood.
- Interior end panel backs behind the door and bottom panel in Driftwood.
- Top flips back for easy access to a stone shelf.
- Two touch latch doors have individual custom cast textured glass panels with a metal frame perimeter in Neutral Metallic.
- Cast glass inserts are lightly shaded on the back for frosting effect.
- Behind the doors is a 3/8 adjustable glass shelf (tempered), a removable tray with stone surface and a drawer with side guides. Interior is LED lighted to provide a soft glow behind the frosted glass.
- Upper open storage area is lighted with a mirrored back and stone surface.
- Interior is finished in Neutral Metallic.