An ode to the art of symmetry and balance, this cocktail table takes inspiration from the Cartesian grid, named after French mathematician René Descartes. Perfectly proportioned with a minimalist aesthetic, it seamlessly aligns the beauty of wood with metal and stone. Offers ample space for displaying art books and decor. Hidden casters make it easy to move.
- Crème Travertine stone top.
- Metal frame in Deep Bronze.
- Bottom shelf in Woodland Grey.
- Plinth Base in Deep Bronze.
- Hidden casters for mobility.